View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 01-02-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
I feel like I ought to mention that it's for 18+ (the physical books get very graphic, I heard) and that it is yaoi.
Ahhh. I might've read it at some point. I don't read yaoi or any manga anymore. loolol
I stopped a long time ago. There aren't any good ones that are new or left.

The internet has been licensing a lot of them. Although, mangapark.com and mangahere.com still have quite a selection. But it's much harder to find yaoi on there because they don't tag them.

But I think I've outgrown my fan girl interest in that sort of things anyway. I'm more into serious or good written romance/adventure series. The Tigers Curse saga is turning out good so far. Although, I find it ridiculous that the leading girl gets everything everyone wishes they could have in their life after just helping out for a short time toward the main male leading character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Those are such adorable chibis.
Hiiiiiiiiii velllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
Awww! Miro do you still feel that way today? I hope not
Oh... I'll feel that way for a while. I figured out what caused the flu, it's that time when every girl in the world wishes didn't exist. I get migraines, the ones that make you want to throw up. Plus, a fever and severe arthritis... I couldn't really walk or move and I can't sleep the way I want to. Today, my stomach hurts so much I want it to disappear xD;;

I have prescribed pain medicine for it but I have to eat before I take it. Otherwise, the pills burn my throat.
But I never really feel hungry because of it and can't take the pills. So, I can't win for losing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhecvincent View Post
I'm from team pingu hello
hello, jhe!

Last edited by M i r o; 01-02-2014 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: info