View Single Post
sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-28-2011, 05:22 AM

Haru smirked and took off his hat, threw it up into the air, then it landed on his head perfectly and winked to the customer, "Well, it just means I'm that good."
Macy rolled her eyes and whacked her boss with her hand and chuckled nervously to the older girl, "Sorry about him. He's a bit of a flirt even though his catch phrases suck. Oh and he's a bit conceited too." Haru glares at his employee in anger. No matter how many times he wanted to fire that annoying teenager, he knows he can't because without her he would be pretty lonely and the nightclub is here for helping people who had any problems. Which meant it included Macy too. Macy cleared her throat and said, "So you want apple juice yes? Well I'm proud to say this but we have the best apple juice in the whole city! Including our apple cider too. But you should try the cider later." then Macy skipped away to the kitchen feeling unusually giddy and left her boss alone with the customer.
Haru smiled as soon as Macy left and said, "Well, since we're alone for a few minutes I would like to know your name, mine's Haru."

(Sorry for late post, I was extremely busy today :sweat:)