View Single Post
Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 07-14-2016, 03:47 PM

Not only is it unprofessional, but its an ARMORY. At any given time there is usually at least one gun laying around because its being cleaned or repaired. Sure the ammo is locked away, but there should be safety concerns with having an unsupervised minor around. Supposedly they had signed the kid up for summer camp and it fell through. This SO just transferred here about a month ago, so I was understanding at first because PCSing is such a hectic time. But then I found out that the family has been here for 5+ years! The SO was in the middle east, so they stayed here, and then he was priority 1 and came back. So really there is no excuse for the kid not being in summer camp. Except they are being cheap.

I had never heard of co-op schools before either. I don't know if its a new fad or what. I mean, its not really necessary but I figured Evee would enjoy the social aspect of it. As it is when we are out at a store, if she sees another kid she goes running up to them and wants to play. Its very sweet.

I haven't seen the play group in a while. They just added another mom so we have 2 boys in the group now. I went raspberry picking with one mom a couple of weeks ago, but thats about it. The summer months are a bit harder since there is so much going on, and people are going on trips or having family visit. I've gotten to point now where I don't really care. It was just hard to get that reality check that your friendship wasn't as valued as you thought it was.