View Single Post
Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 07-26-2016, 02:36 AM

Yeah, they definatley take their ques from Mom. After dropping Joe off at the airport we went to the mall nearby and I let her play in the play center they have. There was a very obvious new mom who came in with an 8 month old that she was trying to make walk. Then when Evee took a little tumble the lady flipped out like it was her own kid. Meanwhile, I'm clapping and telling her good job. ^^; Oh yeah, great mom right here. LOL.

She does well with my parents. Granted we've only left her with them like 3 times. But she knows that they are her grandparents and dote on her so much that she loves every minute with them. I actually just called my mom to see if they will be home this weekend so we can see them. For once, they will be home, but she told me I can't bring Coco to their house. So I don't know what I'm going to do. She's getting too old for me to leave her at home for a super long time, and the last time I dropped her off at a boarder she was so stressed she got really sick.

I'm getting really annoyed with FedEx now. I called the customer service number and opened a claim regarding the missing package. The girl told me that they would send it to the local office and call the driver who delivered it. I was supposed to get a phone call with some sort of update within 2 hours or less. Well, its been 7.5 hours and my phone never rang. I was home all day Thursday and Friday. The doorbell never rang and no one knocked on the door. So I'm 99% sure they delivered it to the wrong house.