View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-19-2016, 04:08 AM

Asha let the bow of the violin dance across the strings as he played it, barely even noticing that he'd begun to gather a crowed. he had a violin already but it was an old one..this one had a bit more kick to it, played a bit more true as the notes danced through the air. a slow intricate melody that seemed to dance up through the air. almost like the music was 'dancing' with the listener. Almost like the notes where alive. coming to the end of his song asha 'came back' to himself and blinked at the crowed around him his cheeks heating up as he swallowed. "Um..Hi.." gripping the violin and bow he shifted suddenly wishing he could disappear. 'i shouldn't of tested it out in the store I know better.' he swallowed and edged back a few steps trying to find his way to the store check out counter, it took a moment but the crowed finally parted.. once he reached the desk he paid for the violin and its case. he made his way towards the door of the store and came to a stop as he saw Gage. feeling a wash of relief for a moment. "Gage?" his voice was a bit shakier then the night they'd run into each other but a thread of relief laced it at seeing ONE person he knew. he fought the urge to latch on to the other, worried it might make Gage uncomfortable. 'I hate moving to new places..' the thought was laced with bitterness but maybe he'd be able to stay in one place this time. who knew.

moving forward he absently hummed, trying to calm himself down. of course it also sent vibrations into the air which where allowing Gage to see. not that Asha was aware of that.. he was trying to center himself and he did that best with music. his voice was lilting and seemed to cut through all the noise around them easily. not that Asha liked to sing in front of people, believing his voice wasn't that good. "Here for a shopping trip?" he asked.. hoping the other wouldn't mind him talking to him.