View Single Post
Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-21-2015, 02:55 AM

Banner/Story

SPOILERX

Howl: GAHHH!! Cat!! Get back here!

*Howl goes running thought the Castle chasing after the new resident Castle kitty, one robed arm in taters*

Sophie: Howl! Leave the poor thing alone! He/She is just trying to get your attention!

Howl: *stalking back over to stand next to Sophie, lifting his arm dramatically* Like THIS?! That cat is a terror! I can't believe I ever let you all talk me into getting a kitty! All it does is sleep all day by Calcifer or tear up my clothes while I'm not looking!

Sophie: But It's so cute! You can't possibly get mad at...

Calcifer: *Cough!*Ahem!*Cough!* Oh Hi Howl! Hi Sophie! I couldn't help overhear your conversation about the kitty! You know... We really should give it a name! We can't keep calling it He/She or "It" or "Cat"... Don't you both think?

Sophie: What a lovely idea Calcifer!

Howl: Hmm... I guess it would make it easier to yell at it...

Sophie: Ok it's settled then! We'll give it a name! What about, Sweet Pea?

Howl: *quickly holding his hand up in protest* NO! No. Sweet Pea This cat is not. I vote we call it Terror...

Sophie: Howl! You're so mean!

Calcifer: How about... We ask everyone in the Castle what we should name it? That way it will be a fair vote!

Howl: *grumbling* Oh fine... A vote then... But I still vote for Terror!

Sophie: *playfully glaring at Howl* Don't be such a grump Howl! Calcifer I think that's a wonderful Idea! I'll put together some voting slips right away!

The Castle Cat still doesn't have a name?? How terrible! Every kitty should have a name! Even ones that terrorize Howl! It took so much effort to convince howl to get a cat, it's unbelievable how quickly he caved at giving it a name! Hopefully he doesn't provide unnecessary resistance when it comes to actually choosing the winning name... Come in and gather round! Sophie has the voting slips and writing materials and here are snacks and assorted refreshments in the kitchen. Make yourselves at home everyone! We'll get down to the order of the day in just a moment!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 08-16-2017 at 06:38 PM..