View Single Post
SeiyaMihara

Old 08-05-2014, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Hey SeiyaMihara. Who says I don't do that sort of stuff in my spare time? On second thought, too much damn effort. Unsocial, antisocial, either way, being social is exhausting. If I didn't live with family, I'd see a lot less of them.

Sometimes I go with Hikikomori , but mostly I stick to hermit. *nods*
Pfft. That sounds legit.

Every now and then someone'll remark on the traits of someone who did something horrible and I'll point out the most of the time the difference between criminals and ordinary but very intelligent, quiet, introverted people is their perception of reality... and laziness. Laziness will stop even the most cartoonishly evil of human beings from getting out of bed before noon. Think of how much work it is to kill someone! I mean you have to pick a victim, one you have no real reason to kill which is a bummer, plan the murder, not let anyone know because then you need to kill them too, ditch anything that might track you, research quietly in bits and pieces over an extended period of time so it looks benign when the cops look into every computer or book you've ever touched, commit the crime, dispose of the body while having an alibi...

I want to take a nap just thinking about it.