View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 06-18-2014, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Username: Andraus
name: Andy Pimms
power: Elemental Manipulation
Bio: Andy Started the Whole escape. One day, he was being dragged back to his cell, with his holders not even bothering to inject him with Muscle relaxants, stating that he was just in plain submissive. However, this was just part of his plan. He played the dog, allowing his 'Masters' to bark orders at him, and use him in their twisted game, waiting for them to grow complacent. When they left, and destroyed the cell block near him, releasing many captives. Most were re-captured, but a handful escaped, including him. He now works as an owner of a Small Cafe, hoping to live out the rest of his days as a normal human being.
pic:

Username: Andraus
name: Owyn Lykins
power: Space Manipulation.
Bio: Owyn is the result of several generations of breeding through Experiments. Though he escaped, he never let what the Organization (a name he dubbed them with) did to him, and his family. Though his intentions were initally good, he has allowed his hatred, and unbridled fury cloud his mind. He's become almost less then human, and intends to destroy them with all that he has. In some ways, he's thrown away his humanity, and embraced a power he can't control.
pic:
The Cafe was buzzing with Activity, as usual, and Andy was already right at work. He loved Summer, it was when everyone had the free time, to just hang out. He listened to the people talk, and heard some complain about their lives, a frown on his face. "They have no idea how good they have it.......hopefully, they never learn." he thought to himself, and continued on with his work. He couldn't shake this feeling though......as if something bad was about to happen.

Lykin's walked over to the broken body of Dr. Girdershade, one of the Scientist's who experimented on him. He looked at the Purple-Black aura around his skin, and grinned. "I was confused.....but this power.....this limitless power......they gave me the key's to their destruction, so earnestly!......I must not disappoint them. "he said, as he left the house, and sped towards the city.