View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 06-20-2014, 01:53 AM

Miyu smiled softly softly as the color returned to her face, Utena remained silent as she spoke to Miyu through her head when she needed to. "Your flat?" She said in a questioning tune as her head tilted to the side, taking his hand as she stood up. A soft shriek escaped her lips as she was soon dragged through the café with Andy towards the stairs and where he lived. "Oh my, very homey." Miyu stated with a gentle smile on her face as she sat on the couch not far from her. "It has been so long, so much has changed. I am ok, so is Ten-Ten. Just being a little shy is all." The pink haired girl said, placing her hands on her lap still holding onto her smile. "What mistress means is that we are fine yesss." A voice said as a large navy blue tentacle slid out of Miyu's back and curled lightly on the floor and a large red cat-like eye shifted about until finally looking towards Andy.

A young girl by the name of Monica Bernadette walked through the streets of New York. She had just finished her job, babysitting three young children for 2 hours. Her long platinum blonde hair swayed lightly left and right as her short white dress matched Monica's movements. She hummed softly to herself, an old tune she had in her mind for a while now. She didn't remember where it came from, but it was a lovely song to hum to. Her arms swaying lightly at her sides as she turned her head towards the people who walked past her. She loved living with the humans, no one would have thought she was an experiment all her life. A shapeshifting illusionist. She closed her eyes lightly, taking in the heat of the sun on her face. Her bangs dangling in front of her face as she suddenly bumped into someone, she blinked lightly a little confused as she looked up to see the face of the person she bumped into. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you the-.." She stopped in her tracks and her eyes widened lightly, "Owyn?" She siad in a soft voice, "Is that you?" She asked tilting her lead lightly.