View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-13-2013, 11:50 PM

Reid nodded slowly. His father had kicked him out after his mother's death, the woman being the only thing that had let him stay in that house. He had been too young at the time to go anywhere else. But he forgot that, shaking his head to escape it and coming back to reality. He nodded to Terry before the young man ran off, and joined the other teachers and the headmaster---who would be staying at the school for Christmas as well, but seeing his family when they visited him. He sat with the few teachers that were still there, settled for a more average breakfast than anything the school's cooks might come up with for the coming holiday.

He was saying his goodbyes to the other teachers, temporary though it was, when Terry came back. "Ah, okay then! I'll go pull my car around... You'll see it in an instant, Terry, I can promise you that!" He bounded off after giving Adam a bone-breaking hug, running to get his coat and strap it on. Soon they would be on the road, headed toward a small airport and loaded onto a small plane. He was looking forward to it all, to show Terry a new place, common though it was.