View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-05-2007, 11:25 PM

@ titaneatomoe: Congrats on getting the dress sis! It looks great! People were buying up the November items like nuts yesterday. I got feed up and made a post with my FIRM offers for both sets (I hate haggling) and said take it or leave it I m not adding to the inflation. I saw people asking for 600-650 for the NEW set. I was like umm... no... thank-you lol. Maybe if you offer nolan 10 He'll put it on his credit card for you and you can get a few of them :)

@ melody xyelle: First off, congratulations on being the featured avatar hun! *throws confetti in your general direction* Ya Disney need to step up a bit now that pixar and those Barbie movies are out (not sure who does them) Child entertainment is serious business with serious money.
Although they did come out with a few sequels to there older movies with songs it not the same a feature release. I still haven't seen Aladdin 3 But I've seen a few of the sequels and they aren't to horrible, which is good as far as sequels go. I really like the beauty and the beast Christmas movie.
My daughter is so spoiled for movies because I love cartoons so much and we live with grandma so she spoils her even more. Hopfully she won't be to much of a brat when she gets to 12 :oops: :lol: