View Single Post
gummybug
Just here

Old 10-31-2010, 04:01 PM

I have written you a story!
Username: Gummybug
Title: Trick Or Treat chuckled the grinning cat

SPOILERX

The night was strangely dark, the moon shone upon the water, and as graven threw a pebble into the midnight water it traces ripples across its surface, and distorted the sky. The wind howled through the trees and the tree house creaked. Graven had been sat there for a while and no one had come. It was getting cold and dark but he would wait. He didn’t care about what his mother thought, in fact he couldn’t care less. His phone rang in his pocket. He pulled it out and flipped it open. A new message, He read it out loud,
‘Sorry I can’t make it today. Maybe next year…’ Graven Sighed. ‘Typical. She stood me up last year…’ he pulled his hood over his head and jumped down. It wasn’t far down but it still stung when he hit the floor. He looked around and pulled his Halloween jacket around his shoulders, and put his mask on. He was much too old to go trick or treating but he still enjoyed it. He walked down and watched as little kids went knocking on doors in the doors, it seemed stupid. He walked down to a door that no one had knocked on. He Taped on the door with his finger, the door opened slightly and a old man looked out. Graven peered through the door.
‘Trick or treat?’ he mumbled.
‘GET OUR OF HERE!’ the old man yelled and slammed the door
Graven sighed ‘stupid idiot’ me mumbled and stepped back. He turned quickly and walked away. He felt something wrap around his arm, he turned sharply, and looked around, there was a thick black line flowing out of the door, it looked like ink, he pulled his arm away but it tightened. He pulled more but it tightened more and cut his arm. He shouted, the ribbon pulled him closer to the door, he shouted for the people around him, It seemed no one could see him, he pulled against it but hit arm went THROUGH to door, The rippled spread across the door, the rest of his body followed, As his head went through his shouts echoed through his head. His feet touched a cold floor. That’s odd. Didn’t he just?- oh well. He thought, he could see things, but he couldn’t make out what it was, It just looked fuzzy. He stepped forward and reached out for it, but he couldn’t reach it. Suddenly, a black, oily looking cat walked out behind it. Its fur was moving around, and flowing all over its body, but the cat, unlike what it was stood in front of, He could see it very clearly. He walked forwards but it felt like he was walking through thick mud, His feet kept getting stuck in the black floor and it began splashing up his legs, This wasn’t good, He couldn’t even see half of his legs anymore and it crept up further, he bend down and tried to scrape it off, But his hand just went through here his leg SHOULD be. He looked at his hand in shock, and stepped forward again, the cat turned to face him, It had a huge grin on its face, and its eyes where gold and flowing, like its body,
‘HEY!’ he shouted over to it in desperation ‘C-CAN YOU HELP?’
The cat walked towards him slowly, Not having any trouble with the dark mud, still grinning with its sharp teeth. Now the mud had crept up to his hips, it felt cold, not too cold, But it hurt. He reached out for the cat, it sad down on the floor. He suddenly noticed, Blood was dripping from the gaps in its teeth, he pulled his hand back and the cat started walking to him again, He stepped back, But his ‘foot’ got stuck in the mud and he fell over. The mud flowed over his body, He shouted for help but the mud filled his mouth. He couldn’t breath, Hear, see or speak, He tried yelling but no sound would come out.
He could only see black. But there was the cat. Glowing, Standing out for the darkness
‘Trick’ the cat chuckled in a sly tone

Final notes: I dont know xD i just kinda got carried away by the end :P
Im not sure what inspired me, Nothing realy... But my sister was listening to s creepy song xD So yea. I hope its okay :)

The opening the spoiler thing wont work for me, But se if you can :)

Last edited by gummybug; 10-31-2010 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: I forgot the title and unsername!