View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-14-2019, 11:39 PM

Derek felt much too desperate to avoid any contact with the other guys, only leading Pedro away from the kiddie area of the outside extension of the Aquarium. Between his own instincts and Pedro's questions, he wasn't sure what to do. Derek gave his hand a light squeeze as they walked, and shook his head some. Had he seen them? Had they seen the two of them? He was actually having to keep his ears from sticking up. "I don't have time to explain." He murmured quietly, sharing a look with Pedro. "You trust me right? Just keep your eyes forward." He was leading Pedro back inside the large building while following other people, and keeping a firm hand on Pedro. Why was his heart beating so fast? He wasn't afraid of those guys.. Hell, he could probably take 'em. But.. He wasn't here alone, he had someone with him, and he wasn't gonna let them try anything with the orange tabby neko.

Once they were inside, and Derek could no longer see the trio from moments ago, he slowly loosened his grip around Pedro's hand. "Those guys.. I used to go to clubs with them.. But they're no friends of mine, got it? They're bad news. The kind of people that torment helpless animals for laughs." He explained to Pedro in a way that maybe he'd understand, keeping his voice lowered. Granted, Derek would never do such a thing, and he often kicked their arses if he ever caught them in the act- maybe that was why they were here? Pay back?