View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-26-2016, 04:30 AM

Enzo had heard the call over the intercom and had been in meditation up until that point. He knew over the past few days he had grown stronger and he was hoping that he could magnify that strength in the near future. The power of the Dark Side called to him and it was as tempting a call as any he had ever heard. Setting that fact aside, it was now time for him to emerge for the briefing.

When he came from his cabin, Enzo could immediately see the hatred and fear in the eyes of the rest of the crew. Shal particularly looked as if he wanted to kill him on the spot. He was giving off quite the bloody glare and dark emotions were seeping from his spirit. Despite that, there was one who did not seem to look at him with that sort of rage or hatred. She was a hard one to read. Nevertheless, the Miraluka stood away from the pack off by himself as everyone else gathered around their captain to hear what she had to say. He was not in the mood for a slaughter although he was never one to shy away from a good fight.

Before their leader was allowed to speak Shal decided to speak up, "I'm sorry captain but I've got to say something before you breif us." He looked back at Enzo and many of the crew members followed his gaze, although it was obvious. "That creature has to be left here. I can't condone us traveling with a wild beast like him! Our own crew is in jeopardy with him around!"

The murmurs and nods of agreement started immediately without need of further provocation. A man had indeed lost his life a few days ago. Enzo had been the culprit and he was not about to defend himself or say anything that would change the minds of anyone in the room. They all knew he had done it and no one bothered to ask him why or what had happened. They only saw the aftermath.