View Single Post
ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2011, 08:02 PM

Talim couldn't help but smile as the people of the palace conversed about this and that. They were a big happy family by the warrior's standards, and it was a beautiful sight. Sighing, her stance relaxed. With a soft smile on her face, Talim bowed and took her leave. "I hope your day runs smoothly, my Queen... King." She started to walk off through the palace in search of Horus -- disdainfully of course. She passed another woman, adorned with ear and a tail (which didn't seem to faze her anymore, courtesy of Zahur). "I greatly wish that I wouldn't have to converse with that... beast..." the warrior mumbled once she was out of the pharaohs' sight. "That Horus..." As one of the only female warriors in Cairo's army, she was sometimes scorned, but never as much as with Horus. She'd never been blackmailed by anyone other than him either. Talim slowed her pace, raising her hand up to eye level, observing herself. How could I... ever have the powers of a God? With a shake of her head, the female warrior continued through the palace, eventually coming upon Cena, Horus's slave. She seemed to have almost a clouded, horrified look on her face. "Miss Cena?" she whispered softly, gently touching the woman's shoulder. Talim hated using words like "slave" since she probably would have become one if she didn't force her way into the army -- it was better to be polite. Cena was a person, and she deserved to be treated like one. "Are you alright? You look terrified..."