View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 10-31-2011, 01:39 AM

Anubis lessen as he appeared out of the shadows before he Aunt. "That man's heart would break my scale for there is not pureness in it or love. Not even Ammut could stand to eat this heart. I fear for the safety of the beloved pharaoh. I know better than to tamper with the threads that bind the hearts of the mortals with ours but I believe my dear aunt that the times of sand have been sired by one of our own and the threads have been severed. I have did my job for years and in all my years this is the first time that the dead warn of a kings death. They beg for justice for their beloved king and protection for him. The people have waken me with their love as well as the dead with their cries. I wish to meet this man that has such power even in the afterlife. My mother has tried to speak to me and summon me but not even her voice could comple me to the surface as the stories and cries that I have heard over this man. Please take me to him. I wish to see the man all speak of and my mother." He said as he stepped to her staring into her eyes as his black fur shined in the sun's warm light. His muscles rippled as he felt the sun's warmth for the first time in many centuries. "Know this...when the time comes I will use my power to damn one man and save another. If I have to rip apart every god to protect the innocent I will. One has betrayed us all even my beloved father yet again. I pray Aunt you will be with me and I may not have to punish you as well." He said as he moved passed her and headed down the black onyx steps. He held his Ankh and his staff as he moved. He felt the fear and joy as he left his temple his own guards appearing as if they where made from the sand and magically appeared. A pair appeared beside the goddess as more appeared on the inside. His worriers where to protect and kill that was their purpose and duty.

Djedkare smiled as he looked to his wife. He laughed hearing him grinning. "You still ran the reason is up to debate." He said staring into her beautiful eyes. He then looked to their son his attention being dragged away from his family as more appeared wishing to have some. He turned as he heard another approach as he saw it was Ain. He was about to greet her when he turned hearing Horus. He stared at the man as he wondered what was bothering his friend and adviser. He was torn as he looked back to his wife and son then to Ain, and lastly back to Horus. "I am afraid I have made a promise that I must keep to my wife and son first Horus as soon as I am done with lunch I will be yours. " His attention turned back to Ain as he gave her a smile. " If you will come with us and tell me what you wish to on your way I would greatly appreciate it. If you can't then it will have to wait till after lunch I am afraid. " He said feeling rather torn at the present time.

Ur stared at the hieroglyphics he had just finished examining each one making sure they where to perfection. He looked over each one remembering his every brush stroke he used to make each one. He turned as he heard commotion coming from the palace wondering what was all the fuss about not that it really bothered him. He had done his task and was ready to go home. Though honestly he was ready to get back to his masterpiece he had been working on for weeks now. He had not found a girl to his liking and so he had deiced to draw his own against his dear brothers advice. Such things went against the gods he knew but he had the gift to bring what he drew to life why not draw something to please him? If the pharaoh had a issue he could just draw the man away or a monster to teach him a lessen. He had never been one for politics so such concerns of the palace didn't concern him. He made his money and had all the power he needed in his own hands.

Zet sat at his desk as he stared at the new crown he had finished. It had been a order from the palace that a new crown was to be made. Horus had asked for it and had some specification that he wanted on this one. It had took a little longer than Zet was use to. He looked up as something caught his eyes. He was shocked as he put the crown down in the golden case he had made for it as he rose from his table slamming the lid shut. He walked to the piece of wall hidden by the Reid screen that showed a little of the new drawing his brother was working on it. He shook his head as he cursed staring at the half necked women on the wall. He would have a word with his brother about this as he pulled the screen over it hiding it completely. His shop was not the place for his brothers abominations.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-01-2011 at 01:33 AM..