View Single Post
ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:34 AM

Yeck. You finally get to buy some clothes and you have to buy a Cosby sweater? I send you my deepest heartfelt apologies.

Gas is hell for me right now. It's at least $30 and hits $40 a week when I have to go out to town at night a couple of times. I also recently re-took up the violin so there goes $50 to a new set of strings and some books of music. I do most of the stuff on my car myself, fortunately. I do the tire rotations, etc. and my dad changes the oil if I smile at him sweetly enough. ;)

------

Mmmm... I know what you mean, Granny. If I ever find myself in the position of getting married, I'm going to make sure the hubby-to-be realizes that I will have an entire closet for shoes.

One of my friend's is a purse-whore, and she gets knock-off Prada, Gucci, Dolce & Gabanna, etc. and all I have to do is mention that my purse is falling apart to have my pick of the lot for free. The stuff she gets looks so authentic that I'm almost afraid she actually gives me the real thing and doesn't say anything, lol.