View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-19-2013, 03:02 AM

Luna and Zorro continued to the old subway station, the large gray subway car rested there, their home. "Zorro, how was the surface? Was it fun? Was it scary? Did you meet any new people?" Luna asked, she leaned forward blinking her red eyes lightly, Zorro turned his head to face Luna, he chuckled softly. "It was dangerous as always, GIA scouts wondering the outside looking for you. It is the life I wouldn't want anyone to live, not even you." He said aloud, Zorro would have spoken to Luna telepathically since they were closer, but it would have been weird to him. Zorro continued walking until he made it to the subway car. "Todd~ we're back. Did you miss us?" Luna giggled softly, jumping from Zorro's back and landed in front of Todd. Zorro's mouth was closed, watching the events that were happening in front of him, his fangs showing since since GIAs don't have lips like humans or some aliens, "Todd, I thought I told you to watch Luna while I was gone?" Zorro hissed fainting as he slowly started walking closely to the human male. Zorro's true height gradually being revealed, but not too fully since he still had to fix in the subway car and the corridors.