View Single Post
zazabar
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to zazabar

Old 10-15-2010, 09:56 PM

Yeahhhhhh. That's another reason long distance relationships can work pretty well for a while. You don't have to worry about them being over your shoulder 24/7. Just during the time that they are there visiting. And while they are there visiting, you can measure just how compatible you would be living with them. And if you don't see it working out, well, breaking up isn't too hard.

What kinds of movies have you been watching lately? I haven't had a lot of time to watch movies or TV, really. In many years! One of those banes of working two jobs while I was going to university full time meant that I had little me time.

If you do decide to do some traveling, you should totally come visit me in Oregon! Would be fun, >3.

GRABBY HANDS. What makes it fun is that it isn't just males grabbing at you. There are plenty of females that are in that grabby crowd too. THEY LOVE THE MOLESTIN OF EACH OTHER, EH?

And Zaza has nerdier hobbies. He does programming, studies random stuff, sometimes makes his own beer, plays video games, reads textbooks to learn new things, cooks and bakes, and does other seemingly random stuff. Along of course meeting new people online and what not! I also type over 100 words a minute, <_<; I'm like some kind of keyboard demon.