View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-26-2011, 08:40 PM

Hello there. I have someone I'd like to recommend:

Chikuma: is a kind and generous Menewshan who has just recently returned from a hiatus due to some difficult things that came up in real life. During the time I've known her on the site she's been good-humored, creative, helpful and enjoyable to be around. One of the things that sticks out in my mind is when she took the lead on running the Sky Pirates event thread for VDay 2010 while its regular host was away serving in the military for our country, offering up lots of her own items and gold for prizes. She also designed some custom memorial banners for him to honor friends he has lost in combat, which I know meant a lot to him personally. Chikuma is just one of those people that continually impresses me with her genuine generosity and humility.

She does have a quest thread, here. Mostly, I think it would be cool if we helped her get some of the CIs and EIs she missed while away. <3

Regardless of whether you decide to choose her or not, this is a wonderful thread. Thank you for reading this, and thank you for your generosity, Bunnyy! :-)