View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-23-2016, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikio View Post
@star:

Oh dear! D: I know how it feels to have a slow, unreliable internet connection. Mine is sometimes like that, it gets unbelievably slow so I definitely know your pain. Do you know what the problem is? When did this start and have you called your internet service provider for a solution? Thankfully, mine is fine the majority of the time, it is just the odd times when it goes crazy.

@Kat:

Yes. I've always loved mene and the friendly people here :3 I guess I'm just too shy but I'm hoping this thread will help me communicate with you all better o3o oh and thank you <3
we think its the fact the internet keeps tryign to connect to a soemthign box..game box of some type XBOX th ere we go but we dont' ahve one. he keeps forgetting to 'fix it' and if he doesn't soon i might toss the whole thing otu the window in a fit of pique.. cause cosntantly having to repost, back page in hopes it DIDN'T eat the post and so forth is jsut.. annoying ESPECIALLY WHEN IM DRESSING MY AVI because then i have to get intot he drawer iw as in, wait for it to lode, find the item im after so forth so on....