View Single Post
artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2011, 02:20 AM

Remy tossed and turned in the bed. It’s too quite out here! I am never gonna get to sleep. He got up and decided to et up and get something to drink. He stood in the darkened kitchen looking out over the corn field. It was eerie and lonely. He wrapped his arms around his waist and was going to head back upstairs when he heard something out in the cornfield.

Remy shook off his fear, I am just hearing things…new place jitters. Then the sound came again, followed by an indiscernible curse. He looked out to field again and could make up someone moving around in between the corn rows. “Oh shit!” Merde, my first night here and this has already become a b rated slasher movie. Remy looked around the kitchen for a weapon, he spotted one of Mama Shani’s iron cast pans.

Remy opened the back door and yellout, “I don’t know who you are, but…I h…h…have a gun!” The Acadian heard a particularly loud thump and decided to investigate. He went back in the house, grabbed his jacket and a large flashlight. Keeping the pan in one hand he headed out the door and into the field. Mon Deu, what the hell am I doing!? I am going to get myself killed. He turned to go back into the house when he ran into something hard and his flashlight illuminated a face. Remy screamed and through the pan up in the air, it came down hitting him in the head. The last thing Remy saw before he passed out were a pair of feet coming closer.