View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-28-2012, 02:47 AM

Noting the slight tightness in his voice, Nereus narrowed his eyes at the man slightly. It appeared he'd offended the captain. "I apologize if this may offend you, but would you allow me to see this certificate? I take milady's safety very seriously." Eying the crew again, he shrugged slightly. So perhaps he was being a little over protective but there was just something about Shay that had him wanting to protect her with everything he had. And it wasn't just because she was her father's daughter.

His eyes caught sight of the young snooty noblewoman from earlier whipping a hand over her forehead with a tired look. Poor girl was going to be absolutely miserable during the whole voyage.

Karlin waved at Jasper absentmindedly while she stirred her soup and stew to make sure nothing stuck. She was thinking about including some bread in the fare, and always wondering if there was anything else she could do to make everyone happy.

Wiping away the sweat from her brow as she turned from the railing, Priscilla walked weakly towards one of the crew members. The one who'd offered her a glass of water and spoken of food. That had her grimacing a little. "Thank you for the water, but I doubt I could stomach any food at the moment." His obviously low class speech threw her off for a few moments, making Priscilla want to sniff and turn away ... But she simply didn't have the energy for such things.

Instead she leaned casually against the rail again. Her legs felt like jelly, though she doubted that once they set off she might just become bedridden for the whole trip. She was going to be miserable.