View Single Post
KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 02-01-2012, 01:59 PM

Heiro's smile didn't fade as he gave a nod and answered. "Of course, If you would give me just a moment, I shall fetch them." he said, giving a short bow before turning and walking to the door of his cabin. As he did, swept his gaze over the deck once more, noting what everyone was doing. Once inside, he neither closed the door behind him, nor left it open, instead it was casually left ajar, a sign that there was nothing to hide.

Rummaging through a few drawers, he muttered to himself in his home language as he looked for his tin of ginger candies. They were the perfect remedy for seasickness and one of his favorite treats. Though, with how sick the young woman was already, he might need Silas to get more before they make sail. Where was that boy, anyway?

Remembering now that they were on the shelf behind him, he rolled his eyes and shook his head. He really needed to feed, and soon. He'd have to make the tour as quick as possible without seeming rushed. Thinking on how to do that, he grabbed the tin of candies and the leather roll that held the papers for the Tempest. Stepping back out onto the deck, he bowed lightly again to the stuffy knight.

"Apologies for the wait."
He said as he held out the papers, confident and calm. The papers were not fakes, per se, for they were genuine issue and signed by all the right officials who did inspect the ship, but how he went about getting them was a bit... unorthodox. "You may take all the time you need to assure yourself of my ship's credibility and safety, though I have other guests to attend to at the moment, so allow me to take my leave." He said, giving a bow of the head before leaving Nereus to examine the papers.

He then walked over to the small crowd that was hovering about Priscilla, noting that her father was not one of them. He frowned at the man, but it went unseen as the flighty gentleman practically skipped over to touch the rigging about the mast. With nearly silent steps, he approached the trio of the two ladies and Jasper. Clearing his throat lightly before speaking.

"Excuse me, Lady Priscilla. I have brought a gift to ease your stomach and the chills. I have always used them to quell the illness of my crew and guests." He said, accented voice a bit soft as he held out the silver tin. He was using a slight bit of vocal glamour to keep the young woman calm, it was a useful vampire trick that did not need eye contact and was subtle enough that few noticed when it was being used.