View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-06-2013, 07:46 PM

((Lol I just reread my last post and I made it sound like he was either going to or was chocking Victoria XD haha, I'm going to fix that!))

Rogan chuckled as she swatted his hand away and watched as she fixed her bow, he did keep his hands to himself and stood up from his leaning position on the wall, to stand at his full heights of 6'0 feet. Rogan made a face as though he had just gotten slapped in the face, and his eyes teared up fakely, as though his feelings were actually hurt by her words, "Ugh, you're so mean and cruel to me, Victoria." he said as fake tears, streamed down his face and cupped one cheek with his hand and the other to cover his mouth as if he was keeping the sods in, "You could have just said it was a long shot for us to be friends. You didn't have to use so much detail."

A hand landed on, Rogan's shoulder, "Most likely because you are annoying." said the chuckling voice of, Jacob. "Ah, mama!" Rogan kept up the joking as he threw his face into, Jacobs shoulder to cry into, "Victoria is to cruel." Jacob rolled his eyes and smiled at Victoira weakly in greeting, before he pulled Rogan off of him by the collar of his uniform, "You're going to get my jacket wet if you keep crying like that." Rogan sniffed fakely as though snot was going to run out, and looked at Victoria innocently with glazed, puppy dog eyes, as she spoke. Quickly his face turned into one of thoughtfulness as he tapped his chine in thought to what she asked, "Believe it or not, I like to actually just take rides on the bus and relax, as no one pays much attention to anyone on the bus." he grinned widely, "Plus, I come with him to make sure he doesn't get into to much trouble." Jacob added chuckling at his friends face, "I don't need a babysitter." Rogan said crossing his arms and pouting like a child.

Jacob scooted over to, Victoria's side and whispered over to her, "And he just picks up girls because they don't know who he is or feel so special to be picked up by him." Rogan quickly came over to cover Jacob's mouth and chuckled nervously, "Ahaha, he's joking I don't do that." he denied not to well.

Last edited by JayRose; 05-06-2013 at 07:51 PM..