View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-20-2015, 12:03 PM

Pandora’s Box, the name seemed vaguely familiar to her though perhaps not as someone she had personally spoken with, and Zyne, another in the same boat. More than likely she had come across them between her travels of one place to the next, or even observed them without contact. Most usernames that spent any length of time at all came across her screen at one point or another. Kat Dakuu, Blueblackrose, Pandora’s Box, and Zyne. What an odd choice of characters to be stuck in this odd twist of fate. What had the creator of this world been thinking when they chose that particular grouping.

Secretly she had been hoping that Ziggles or LONG or Mythos would be amongst those who got pulled into this strange reality, but it seemed like she was to have no such luck. Not that she minded the group in front of her, but it appeared that she was the only staff member to have been pulled into all this mess. Certainly not what she had signed up for, and certainly the craziest thing she had ever been through on the staff. She took in a deep breath, yup looked like she’d have to be alone in this.

["Do you think more will show up? Should we stay around to wait and see?"] Cora looked at her for a moment and contemplated this. The time between there arrivals had been fairly short. Would others be sucked into this world that was very much like menewsha. She looked over the ocean and thought back over all the things they had written for this world, things the common user wouldn’t know. Would these users get into that knowledge? She guessed that depended on whether this mene world was staff created or user created. She still wasn’t entirely sure this wasn’t somehow Jelly or Yan’s fault.

She looked over at Kat once more before answering. “Just in case I feel like we should wait a few minutes, but then we should get moving. I feel like we really need to assess the full amount of what’s going on” And find out if this is user or staff, a small voice in her head said. “If this really is Menewsha, which it undoubtedly is then I feel like we should find Lucien. He might be able to help us.”