View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-27-2015, 10:13 PM

No one needed to tell Adam twice, when he heard Emil ask if it was alright to head to the airport now, Adam was ready.

"I'll go get the van, so I can pack up the instruments." Adam made his way passed his friends and took a step towards the door, but stopped mid step when Trey mentioned the plane... And eating. He knew Adam so well. Adam was always hungry, yet, he was more concerned with getting out of town than getting food... However, the plane ride would probably be lengthy and they had no options of feeding while on the plane. He certainly was hungry, it'd been a while since they'd last fed and he had to admit, he was always the first to go a little stir crazy from lack of nutrition.

"Yes." Adam spat out in response to Trey. "I think it would be a good idea to eat before going to the airport."

He didn't take the time to wait for what Emil thought about it, Adam just took off towards the hotel doors to get the tour van.

"Yes... Yeah, it's exactly like I told you, they were awake and they didn't seem tired or anything." Berit explained to her captain over the phone. Instead of going back to the office that night, she went home and called in from her cellphone, it was easier and besides, she was tired. She'd been awake for many nights now trying to find this mysterious band and now that she finally got somewhere with her investigation, it was definitely time to take a nap!

Her captain rambled on a little about finding out where the band was going to perform next and if they knew anything about the missing persons. Berit had to be honest,

"No... They said they didn't know anything about the disappearances. They claimed that they invite people backstage, talk, walk and then they don't see each other again."

Berit's captain began to hound her over why she couldn't find out more information, which, Berit, again, was honest.

"The two that I wasn't talking to seemed to be pretty uncomfortable with me talking to them. One was rather pushy and kind of rude to me, actually. The other seemed very quiet. I don't know. I still have a hunch that they know more than they are giving out...."

Berit turned in her chair to glance at the time. 3:23am. It was a wonder that her brain was even working at this hour. Normally, she'd be fast asleep by now, she'd never had an assignment like this where her sleep schedule had to get messed up!

"... No, but I will find that out right away, boss. Yes..... Uh huh. I'll definitely keep tabs on them.... Yes. Alright. I'll come in tomorrow morning with my information and I'll get to work on locating their next concert. Alright. Bye."

Berit hung up the phone and let out a long, heavy sigh. She slowly rose from her spot on her chair next to her desk and sauntered to her room, where she immediately flopped, face first onto the bed. She didn't even take off her clothes. Surprisingly, Berit slept pretty soundly that night.

Last edited by Kory; 06-27-2015 at 10:29 PM..