View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-05-2014, 07:20 PM

Zane chuckled as he watched Shiro play with the crystal ball, he cleared his throat as a serious look crossed his features. He felt as if he was the only one that was able to protect them from Kira and what he had plan. He waved at them before he tugged them all into a big hug, as if he was protecting them from the screams.

He mulled over Sachiko's words, he knew they were true, and the last thing he wanted was to stop existing, for who else would protect them from Victoria and Kira and most of all that puppet that was always by Kira's side. "Thank you for informing us of this, Chiko. no need to be sorry Ai." he said, a grim look upon his face as his red eyes looked at the younger three, he knew they didn't have much of an option as Kira would always find out what they did. Victoria made sure of that.

"Alright. I know none of you want to kill anyone. I will take care of it if Victoria would not rat us out. Seeing as she more then likely will." he said to them in a sad voice, he was trying to make his voice soft and his face softer. He turned around and pointed to the base of his skull, angled up so they knew what he was talking about.

"If you stab them here...they will die instantly without suffering. It is kinder that way and they would not scream or have to be in pain very long." he said to them before they heard another bloody curdling scream, that soon broke off as if the person's voice was stolen from them. Which was highly possible since they all know who was doing the killing at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria was laughing madly, her laughter echoing in the glass hall, she was having to much fun with the maid. It was clear her jealousy and anger at the female for being so close to Kira for all those years he had her locked up was coming out. She was physically, mentally and spiritually abusing her, tormenting her. Killing her slowly, making sure she screamed just like Kira loved it.

It was not long before she stood up, dropping the dead maid before wiping her blood from her cheek. Her light colored eyes, raked over the hall way, blood was every where but surprisingly, her clothes were clean of it only her hands and her face had any blood on them. "KIRA!!!! You are angering me!!!! Sending women that have been with you while i was locked away!!!! I love you!!!! You are mine!!!! For I gave my life for you!!!!" she yelled in anger down the hallway, hoping it reached the orb that Kira peered at everyone through.

"If your forget that you are mine.....i promise you that you will regret it." she growled, storming down the hall in a huff, looking for anyone and anything to take her anger and frustration out on.