View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-31-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I'm super tempted to request line art from you to color. XD Is that bad?
I kind of like this idea.... might i do this at some point?

---------- Post added 05-31-2014 at 12:47 PM ----------

SUPERKICKS, I HAVE A FORM FOR YOU

Username: shadami
References: Name: Jason (nickname: Shadow)
Appearance: Spiky dark brown almost black hair. Brown eyes. Muscular but not to an extreme.
Personality: Laid back, a bit of a pervert, cocky
Clothes: Sporty clothes, nothing really tight. Blacks and reds. Fire patterns if any pattern. A black,red,and silver bead bracelet.
Ect stuff: Married to Kitami and has a kid and another on the way. Looks like an elf but ears can be pointed or human. Age appearance is 20ish. Actual age is really really old. (my own created species) Likes basketball and fighting. He's best with a sword and a pistol. Very much in love with Kitami. has a scar down his back.
When the bracelet(think Kyo from fruit basket's bracelet. just silver red and black beads) is removed he turns evil, turning into a shadow creature. He can melt with shadows when it's on his entire figure just turning black. Basically he gets the nickname from his shadow abilities.
just a random anime pic for the hairstyle i kind of use for him. also think cloud from advent children. just not quite so gravity defying. or the new main? character from the new ff which i'm so mad looks almost exactly how i was imagining Jason.
clothes ideas/style
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Style: Anime
Description: (Full body Line art please. i need to practice my coloring. and i liked thumpers idea.

Other: If you need anything else. like what kind of head shape, nose shape. ect. I would be happy to find you more references. ^-^