Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-02-2017, 06:46 PM

He grinned lazily as the smile spread across her face, enjoying the sparks that flew in her eyes at even the memory of that day. He'd had nothing against her that day, but their following meetings had truly been tense. In fact, he almost could have considered her as something to chase if he hadn't realized by her actions that she was casing the place as much as he had been that day. He figured her a petty thief and he'd be able to get ahead no problem. Not that he tried to stay one step ahead of her, just that it tended to happen because technology could move faster than crawling through a duct system.

"Than it's settled. The fifteenth will be a perfect date for us to have a wedding. The sooner the better as people always say." And the quicker we can get a divorce after this fiasco is over when we find out who set the both of us up. He added to himself as he reached to take her hands and kiss the knuckles again. Only she seemed to have other plans as she suddenly leaned close to him as he was in his own thoughts of trying to put on a good show. Suddenly his mind was wonderfully blank as he felt her warm breath on his lips and all thoughts of divorce being a good decision momentarily wiped from his thoughts.

Just as quickly the moment passed as she spoke and he had to clear his throat and let the words she'd said process through his brain. "I hope the one on your finger will make up for it." He winked, hoping she hadn't noticed the sudden change he'd felt take over him. "Perhaps I should check out what our friends are doing that day and start setting up invitations. What do you think?" He flicked his eyes in the direction of the police across the street to indicate he would actually check in on what they were doing and to see if their show had worked.

"Why don't you start planning venue and decorations since females are so much better at getting things just right." He added stepping away from her and the feeling she was causing as he pulled his phone out of his pocket without moving his eyes from her.