View Single Post
Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2012, 10:06 AM

Brie nodded, immediately grateful for the kindness and consideration Shiriki was showing her. Closing her eyes fora moment, Brie could feel the strain on them lessening and almost instantly feeling much better. "I would do it all over again without hesitation if it came down to it. She was just a child. I don't wish to imagine the fatality that could have happened." With her impaired sight, Brie had taken a quick study of the different emotions in everyone's voices. It seemed her new friends were poking a bit of fun at each other. She smiled and turned her head toward her partner. "I love being out here and I miss being able to see everything. I hope I'm not being to forward and presumptuous, but perhaps we could take a walk and you could describe to me what you see out here? I have a fondness for flowers, I miss being able to see their delicate beauty." Brie listened as he mentioned Seth. He sounded, a little upset, and she couldn't understand why. "Well, yes we are close. Our kingdoms border each other. We've been the best of friends since we were children. He is the brother I never had. Nothing more really. I couldn't see him as marriageable material, despite the subtle hints our parents have given us. To be honest, Seth feels the same way. We're like family really."