View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-09-2014, 08:35 AM

Kurako raised a brow at the drow, it was clear from the expression his face that he did not believe her story. Why would a female of a matriarchal society where there men had almost no rights run away because of the death of a brother? It didn't sound right to his ears, besides, wasn't it an honor to be sacrificed to Loth? His eyes traveled over her form. She wasn't dressed like a typical female drow, weren't all the females supposed to be priestesses of Loth? Kurako wasn't too sure. His information on drow was secondhand at best, he did know they weren't to be trusted. No one, as far as he knew, had ever met a friendly dark elf before. "I'll put my weapon away when I'm sure you aren't going to harm any of the people here."

A thief with a noble heart. Though perhaps his desire to protect people came from his inability to protect those close to him from himself. His jaw was clenched a bit, lips pressed into a tight line. They should probably take her to Solaris, so he could explain this place to her and then welcome her with open arms the way he had all of them. Kurako's grip tightened a bit on his small dagger, there was a small chance that she wasn't a threat to them all but that chance was far to tiny for him to bet on. "I'll let Solaris decide what to do with you." Sol was the one, more or less, in charge here. Kurako circled around behind the drow and gave her shoulder a slight push to indicate the direction she should go in. For a moment his lavender colored eyes landed on Akira, to see what he would do.

Lune rested a gentle hand on the unicorn's neck, running her fingers against the soft hair there. "Yes. Please lead me to them if you can." Ever the polite young thing. Or at least, she always tried to be polite, it was the way she was raised. To be proper and polite, and to keep your head down. Except, she shouldn't just keep her head down, there were things happening she didn't understand and some she couldn't fully accept, but just keeping her head down would get her absolutely no where in this world. Lune would wait for Patrin to take the lead. Though she more or less planned to walk beside him. "Are there many unicorns in your world?" Lune spoke the words uncertainly, still finding it hard to believe that other worlds like that could exist, even though she was in a world so completely different than her own already.