View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 09-29-2014, 11:05 PM

He looked to the other once again, as he spoke up. A samurai aged more quickly than the average man? That could be said about anyone who put themselves in the way of stress or battle. Akio's age was eighteen, he was not one for early drinking, nor drinking personally at all. He had no reason for it, and had come to see what it did to others. He sighed for a moment, he knew this concept all to well. The other said Pomergranete, and he tilted his head a bit. He had not had such juice in a while, his father hated the taste, so it was typically not present. The glass was sat before him, and he watched the other sit once more within the seat by him.

The other seemed for a moment confused on his words. To be honest, Akio was confused on them as well. He was unsure if they had come out right or not, they had been more of those he spoke before thinking them through. It did not happen often, he was more mindful of his words and how he put them. But since coming here, seemed both were doing things not quite fully like them. He replied that he was free till the afternoon. He had people of war coming in, which made Akio's eyes for a moment move to him. War as in the one with humans...his kingdom? He did not ask, allowing him to speak fully. He said he would answer his questions, Akio nodding slightly.

"Their not really questions...merely the first time I have seen art of the like...it is indeed different than that of humanity but...not entirely" he said, thinking back to the one he had been looking at. He did not look at the other, lost in his own thoughs before the other spoke up once more. His eyes turning to the other, the court? He had not heard of such a thing, but if it had to do with this demon's superior and more demons in general, he did not think it could be of anything good. He remained silent, holding the other's gaze in silence. He glanced at the servent, as he came out with the food. Akio felt a bit bad that they had gone though all this trouble. His appetite was still not large, but he should eat something.

Again, starving himself would do no good. He nodded to the server, "thank you.." he said politely, choosing a bit of fruit to fill him from the selection. He was a bit healthier in taste, and not one to eat a large amout anyways. He prefered fresh greens and fruits. So a nice bit of fruit was fine for him. His mind once more slipping a bit, he listened to the words spoken next to the other. He said he was free to go with him, but that he advised against it. It did not take a genious to figure out why. He paused and sighed, "you have your agenda, they have theirs...I understand..." he looked to him for a moment, catching his eye. "If they were to choose to harm me...there would be little you could do about it correct? Would you even desire to?" he did not expect him to answer, it was more of a redundant question.

He turned his attention back to his apple, looking at the red color of it for a moment, "I suppose eventually I will have to face them...it was their choice to go through with all of this, they are the ones who put you up to it. You chose to do it yes, but could you have made a move without their order?" He looked over to him, "you seem to have some hold yourself from the way you speak, but how far does it reach? What would happen if you were to step out of the line they have drawn for you?" He let a silence once more build, before he blinked a bit, "forgive me...it is not my place to ask...It is your business, you do not have to answer." He seemed to keep doing that, stepping out of line, speaking about things he should not. He seemed to be an expert already in making the other uncomfortable.

It partially made him uncomfortable as well. There were still many touchy subjects between the two of them. Things that touching upon seemed to unsettle the partial understanding between the two of them. He was glad that they were understanding each other more than when they first met, but it was an uneasy one as it was, since they were just building it. Speaking about things that poked into the other's personal life were possibly not the best ones to go for. Then again, the other had poked at him, but that still did not mean he would do the same. He took another slow bight, before sitting the apple down. He wondered what the other was thinking, hoping he had not really upset him. He lifted the glass, distracting himself with a small sip of juice.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 10-04-2014 at 06:05 PM..