View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-07-2017, 12:08 PM

BloodLust
~*A vampire's loyalty towards their human master*~

Since the beginning of time, vampires have always relied on the blood of virgin children and adults. Sucking their blood until they had their full. In 1154 B.C. a pact was signed between the Human Kings and the Vampire King himself. Vampires rule the night as the humans ruled the day, so things would remain the same. Taking the amount of blood they only need to survive, humans knew better than to fight back. If they did, it would result in them being turned into a vampire, a fate worse than death itself. However, vampires and humans had their share of problems, in 923 B.C. evil vampires have been known for breaking the pact and taking the blood of humans in broad daylight when they are supposed to feed on the animals. This angered the Human Kings and they declared war against the Vampire King and his kingdom, Holeria. Big mistake. The vampires were able to fight back, only to leave death and destruction in their wake. 55 years went by and the humans feared the vampires but continued to fight back until their kings told them to stop. In 868 B.C. another pact was made which banned vampires from even being seen by humans in day or nights. The Vampire King agreed and not too many vampires were happy about this. An Evil Kingdom of vampires, named Ven’Deya, turned on the Vampire King and the Human Kings, biting any humans they felt like. The Human Kings, how believed hope was lost, asked the Vampire King for help. He agreed to help but it would require the next 2,000 years, the humans had to allow only his vampires to feed off the humans. Having no choice, the humans agreed.

The deal was made and the Vampire king spent his vampires to destroy the Ven’Deya Kingdom. The Vampire King was about to defeat the Kingdom and the deal was kept, allowing peace to go throughout the land. However times slowly start to change, once the 1900s A.D. came around. The Virgin, the very thing Vampire’s relied on, were fainting away, by the 1930s and 40s, the virgin population had dropped to an all-time low. Vampires had to rely on the blood of animals to survive until the Vampire King came up with an idea. He went to the Leaders of each country and made a deal with them. Allow the vampires to have a human virgin as a blood vessel. At first, they refused but later on allowed the vampires to have a human boy or girl virgin. Now it is 2013, and many vampires have a human blood vessel except for a handful, including the Vampire King. He needs to find his virgin human, he knows the Ven’Deya is going to try and enslave the human race with the help of their blood vessels. The Vampire King and his kingdom are the only ones who can stop them but without virgin blood, he can’t use his powers. Now...let the hunt begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information:

Vampire:
A blood sucking monster, it uses its powers to find their prey and take their blood and life force from them. With the recent shortage of virgin blood, vampires had to limit their thirst with their human blood vessel and animal blood. The good vampires use their powers for good and try to protect the humans. The evil vampires use their powers to torment and drain the life force of humans and animals.

Human Vessel:
Humans who are virgins from the ages of 13 and older. Since some humans have a tendency to lose their virginities when they are too young, they become tainted and useless to vampires. The human vessel are chosen when they and their vampire’s bond becomes stronger and their power becomes powerful.

Ven’Deya:
A kingdom for Evil Vampires founded in 924 B.C. Ruled by a king and queen, they torment any humans who dare come onto their land or enslave them. If they do keep you alive...be very....very grateful.

Holeria:
A Kingdom founded in 1500 B.C. It is led by the sole king. His wife was killed of Ven’Deya knights and he promised to protect the humans from those monsters. He knows he is running out of time to find his human vessel before the next blood moon, which is in 4 days.

Dampire:
A human-vampire hybrid. It is said to be as strong as a vampire but weak as a human. They can live forever but they can be killed like a human. Dampires, like vampires, can walk in the sunlight in their human forms but they don't have to drink the blood of virgins to survive. They can drink animal or non-virgins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skeletons:

Humans Vessel/Dampire:

Hi, my name is:
I am a: {human/Dampire}
I am a: [male/female]
I am about: [age]
My Vampire is: [if there is no name, put the number so I can know]
My powers aren’t the best but I can: [Humans have three and Dampire have four]
My weakness[es] are: [be creative, you can create a weakness for your dampire/human, if can’t just use the normal weaknesses]
Well, my past isn’t the best, but: [two or more paragraphs]
How do I look?: [if can’t find pictures you can make a description of what you look like]
Oh and a few things to know: [small things you want everyone to know.]

Vampire:

Greetings, my name is:
I am the: [Vampire King/Queen of Holeria or Ven’Deya, peasant vampire of Holeria or Ven’Deya]
I am a: [male female]
I am about: [age]
Human Vessel: [if there is no name, put the number so I can know]
My powers are what make me powerful:
However, I have my weakness[es]:
My past is long but here is a brief summary:
How do I look?: [human and vampire]
Oh and here is a very things you might want to know: [extras]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------