View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 09-18-2012, 10:07 PM

Mikle droped off by his parents they insisted that they helped him find his classes but he wanted to do this for himself so he hoped out and he grabbed his bags and his violin case he set his stuff on the ground and snaped his walking stick into place and picked his stuff he had to move around to find the handle but he soon found it picking up his bag and violin case he started walking forword making his way to the entrince taping his stick on the ground finding each curve and obsical in his path he soon found himself bumping into people he said sorry each time but he could here manny people talking about him he smirked knowing that he put his life into his music so he didnt let anything bother him he seemed to here music it seemed to be people preparing there music for somthing "I wonder what's going on" being new here he didnt know much about what happens in the school Mikle smirks and soon finds himself siting on bench tired from all the walking with the lugege "Huh looks like doing this will be harder then I thought"

(I'm so sorry the computer isnt leting me right click but ill fix up all my posts when i find a better working computer :'(. )