View Single Post
Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 04-24-2015, 06:01 PM

Bro, Do You Even Lift?
Well, not as often as I'd like, in a few words.

I do however have different ways of staying active! Whether you've got a gym membership or your taking classes to get you moving, or you're just walking/jogging/running around the streets of your neighborhood, it's all a step in the right direction. Myself, I'm not a fan of running or jogging much, but I do love walks. My goal this year is to take more walks while on vacation (and visit more cities so I have a better reason to walk, aka, sight-seeing).

Other than that, I'm a real big fan of yoga. My favorite would have to be Adriene. For a few years now she's posted 30 Days of Yoga to kick off the new year, which I still haven't gotten to work my way through 1 of them. Someday I will work through all of them though.

My main place to get free workout videos comes from Daniel and Kelli of Fitness Blender. Not only can you watch their free workout videos on youtube, but you can also buy workout routine programs for any level of difficulty your able to handle. Right now I'm working through one of their Workout Challenge for Busy People programs, each day's workouts adds up to about 30 minutes, which sometimes involves multiple videos. I have to remind myself to take it slow, since I'm not in great shape right now though.

Last edited by Libra; 02-14-2019 at 06:10 AM..