View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-19-2014, 04:11 AM

“With time I think the people of your kingdom will start to understand. Since in time it is very likely that we will rule over both my Kingdome in the north and your father’s lands. “Leon was kiss Seneca tenderly, when earth spirit appeared from out of nowhere. Seeing the little spirit out of the corner of his eye he broke off the kiss. “What has Queen Lelina done?” He put an arm around Seneca’s waist his eyes never leaving the earth spirit. “I have sent one thousands of my best fighters and a water mage, in exchange for a marriage pacts. I intended to keep my end of bargain and treat my wife and queen kindly. So tell us, what has Queen Lelina done?”
XXXXX
Lea moved quickly and sent a jet of water between Lelina and Cerberus. “Fool what have you done! I am only one water mage.” She looked to her fellow vampires. “RUN! I will deal with this.” Her eyes narrowed as she felt the heat from the spirit. “Cerberus.” As the words left her lips she knew that shew as in trouble. She sent jet after jet of water at Cerberus. "What have you done!" She could feel the hot flames licking her body, even if she was a water mage, this spirit was still Cerberus and this would likely be the day that both Lea and queen Lelina died.

The scent of blood attracted a vampire girl, she entered the room just in time to see the king’s dead body. Her eyes narrowed in rage she rushed at the assassin quickly snapping both of her wrists and ankles. “King Leon will deal with you.” Leaving the assassin she walked up to king sat down next to him before drawing a knife she cut her own wrists. She pressed her bloody wrist to the wound on the king’s neck holding it in place until the wound was closed. Then she lifted him in her arms and bit him sending her venom into the king’s body, knowing that if there was any will to live left in him he could be reborn as a vampire, otherwise Seneca would have to be informed of her father’s death. The vampire girl pulled her fangs out of the king’s neck and shot an angry look at the assassin. “King Leon will not show you the same kindness that I have. Nor will this king if he lives.”