View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 03-14-2015, 01:22 PM

“I will talk to them and see what I can do.” She turned to leave the room, knowing that is the rumors about Seneca taking control of Cerberus where true, that blocking her power permanently would either be very diffusely or imposable. She returned an hour later and managed a smile. “Aries! There is a spell, however it seems that the more powerful the person is, the harder it is to seal their powers.” She shook her head. “And even then, there are some cases where the seal has been broken, but those cases are very rare.” She smiled. “There are those who suspect that the queen’s powers will be sealed, so some of your mages are going to see if they will be able to slip in to the temple and learn what they need too.”

XXXXXX

Leon left the room and walked next to Seneca, thankful that it was still dark out, he didn’t expect to watch Seneca seal the queen’s power. However he knew that the ritual; his beloved was about to preform might leave her exhausted. If that happened he wanted to be there in order to help her back to their bed.

When Leon saw the queen being brought into temple in chins he took a step closer to his wife and his eyes narrowed. “Is there anything you need my love?” He kissed her lips softly and put his arm around her waist holding her close to him for a moment. “I will be right here.

XXXXX

After they left Hannah put her hand on Aries shoulder. “The queen committed treason, it is that simple Aries.” She smiled softly and watched him close his eyes. “You should sleep while you can, your hunger for blood will come at least three or four times tonight, and it will wake you at least once or twice during the day.” She leaned forward and kissed his check softly. “I will be here and I will make sure that you get what you need. Just rest Aries.”