View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:10 AM

One of his palms played out against the cupboards, a grinned played across Jasper's lips at the duke's reply. A trophy wife was quite along the lines of what he desired- beautiful, skilled, able to withhold any boldness- that is precisely what he wanted. Thus, amusement couldn't help but dance in the fair skinned prince's eyes as he replied smugly, "Indeed." Then taking a full-on lean against said cupboards, he tilted his head back lazily in a rather inelegant manner, his head gently resting against the wall behind him as a look of disgust bloomed in his facial expression. Eyebrows furrowing together slightly, eyes narrowing, lips pursing at the thought of what the duke had described in a woman. The earlier insult hadn't flown right past him, but he was far more interested in finding the meaning in what a wife of substance could ever offer a man. "I cannot see your reasoning," he let his lips part in a soft, almost delicate sigh, his head lifting itself once more to look at the other royal at an angle. "I, myself, would prefer a woman who can simply hold her tongue. Possessing some sort of skill would be ideal, but if she makes up for it in beauty, then she would do."

He shrugs slightly, his gaze then shifting to look at the two who had just entered. First glancing at the man, his eyes moved to the lady he accompanied, mingling there for a moment before lifting back up and over to Samuel once again. It was as if he'd dismissed them, denied them greeting in a matter of moments with the casual flick of his gaze.

Ayame would nod and curtsy gracefully towards the two before ascending the stairs beyond the pair, wishing to explore further.