Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-20-2018, 08:33 PM

Bane’s heart ached at hearing the passion in Jamie’s voice and it hurt even more having seen him on the verge of tears. He knew that the young male had fallen hard for him since the moment they first met two years ago when he brought Raven back to him after she had wandered off at the pack between their homes. ”I said that we got this for you as a graduation present.” he repeated the words though the were much shorter than what he had said moments ago, chuckling to himself at the expression his lover had.

He could only echo it with his own wide happy grin, having to catch the teenager when he tossed his arms around his neck. Hefting him up a bit so that they were a bit more level even if it meant Jamie’s feet weren’t touching the ground. ”Hey, I told you before that me and Raven are a package deal. Of course we are asking you to live with us.” he laughed once more, pressing gentle kisses to his forehead, his cheeks, and finally his lips before he was forced to let him go.

”Your such a dramatic, energetic thing.” his words were affection as their lips pressed together once more, brushing that red hair back from Jamie’s face so their eyes could meet. ”Oh? And where would you have us run away to when the time comes?” he asked as he turned his attention back to the food, digging in the fridge to pull out sharp cheddar cheese that had been shredded already, mixing it in with the boxes mac and cheese.

”We can while me and Raven eat. Besides you and her were an item long before I came into the picture. I am just a third wheel in this relationship.” Bane flashed him a teasing smile, as that warm feeling grew inside his chest again at the sight of the two most important people in his life; to the point that his chest hurt with that ache that could only be discribed as Love. ”I need to finish cooking anyways.” at this point he was pulling out some green beans to heat up and season a little bit.

”I love daddy too but I had your first! Your my Mamie not daddy’s!” Raven huffed through her tears, sniffling as she wiped at her face with one little hand as she used the other one to tug on a lock of his red hair in a slightly angry manner. She soon grinned as she realized that she had him all to herself now. Grabbing his hand she tugged him back into the living room, forcing him to sit on the couch.

”You have to stay right here. No going anywhere while I tell you about school.” she demanded of him, a serious look on her face as she had one hand on her hip and the other one pointing at her favorite person and the couch as she spoke. Glaring at him for a moment as she made sure he was going to leave his spot. She soon grinned as she turned around, gathering all her papers together and climbing up next to him, cuddling into his side before she began to tell him about her day.