View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:39 PM

When asked for an apple, Meri tossed the second one she had acquired towards Razi. Laughing when the girl wasn't expecting the precious piece of fruit to be thrown without warning. Well, her back was sort of turned towards the birds. "I think everyone should like gossip." Meri said in a girlish glee.

"It is that chick from Aurelia. Sarah or something?" Merilyn said. Trying to recall the name. "Carlett, I think that's it! Anyway, I was walking into the kitchen when I heard her and danny talking. He was talking about us, but all I really caught was Wild-woman and witch. Guess which one you are." Merilyn looked over at her counterpart. Pausing for just a brief second.

"So like the badass I am, I walked right into the kitchen. Inturrupting Carlett doing a bit of flirting. Her cheeks her blushing mad. She does all the standard princess things you guys are supposed to know. Play music, paint, paint instruments. You can defiantly tell she does not want to be here. Like her parents are forcing her. But she is an obedient girl." Merilyn was very good at reading animals. This did transfer to humans too. Espicially with Razi. She assumed something horrid had to happen in her past for her to want to become a knight. Most Princess, overnight just decide they want to leave monarchy.

"Danny though appeared clueless. Like he did not even realize he was flirting with the girl to begin with. He was more interested in cooking. Apparently if he doesn't cook something called pasta, I need to hunt a boar. Like the cook man I am..." Meri laughed a bit, finishing her apple and tossing the core away for the birds.

Merilyn stood up suddenly, picking up one of Razi's swords. She would not have even been able to lift the thing if she were not an archer. She looked over the blade. Wondering how much training Razi received on how to use them. If any at all. "Razi, would you like to practice some defense? I can shoot arrows towards you."