View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 10:56 PM

"Yeah... But if we look hard enough! We could probably find some!" Carl said, overflowing with optimistic enthusiasm. Carl burped, "Excuse me! Yeah, I was pretty hungry! I ran out of rations yesterday. A Spearow came and ripped my backpack off of me and flew away with me! It took a while to get it back and it had eaten the rest of my food out of my pack by the time I did... Usually I'm really quite prepared but that was a bit of an unforseen circumstance." Carl explained, looking a bit abashed. "Anyways, I was really hungry!" Carl relaxed into his chair, happy to be full and have his pokemon all happy and at full health.

"Oh are you ready to go?" Carl asked when Stacy got out her money. Not waiting for a reply Carl kept on, "Thats a good idea! We gotta stop by by the Pokemon Center yet and grab some potions!" Carl said all this while getting out his money and paying his half, leaving just enough for some potions he hoped. "OK comon! Lets go!" Carl got out of his chair nearly bouncing with excitment.