View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-16-2014, 07:55 AM

Kioku was tapping his fingers on the bartop and swinging his feet just slightly. He couldn't quite sit still. Too much energy. It had been so good though. So very good. He was thinking about that too, not really noticing the ogre until Brumac spoke in his booming, growly ogre voice right in front of him. Kioku blinked and smiled rather brightly at Brumac. "If it's a problem, my love, I can cover part of his shift. I've too much energy to be lazy today." The look he gave Brumac changed to a seductive one. "Though, I can think of other ways to work off my excess energy, my darling." His hands moved, wrapping around the coffee mug and just enjoying the warmth of it.

He wasn't cold, but the warmth from the coffee just felt good to him in ways he couldn't quite explain. He didn't need the coffee either, but he would drink some of it. Bitter, black and dark. The sharpness of the flavor, unaltered by sugar or cream or anything else someone might put in their coffee. Kioku liked that sharp flavor. Dark and bitter. He was lifting it to those lips of his when Peri plopped down beside him, he glanced at her at first, then turned his head to fully stare. That coffee mug held halfway up to his lips.

"Oh my love, you look beautiful this morning," He took a sip of his coffee, savoring the biting flavor of it, then set the mug back down in front of him. Kioku reached over and pat the back of her head gently. "Doesn't really look like your type of dress, my beauty, but you're the type to look stunning no matter what you are wearing." His feet were still swinging a bit, and he gave the back of her head a few more pats before withdrawing his hand and wrapping his fingers once again around the coffee mug.