View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-11-2017, 06:01 PM

Day 4 StoryX

-in the weight room-

Some randomly grabbed mules that can’t participate in this game are wandering around in the weight room because you were all smart and avoided the Weight Room

Pirate Booty: You know maybe it wasn't anyone from our group at all.
Marnie: yeah but who else was at the cabin and the police station. It had to be one of us.
Inspiration: *looks around suspiciously* was it one of you.*backs away from everyone*
Mysterious Figure: Hey watch who you're backing into.
All spin around*
Pirate Booty: you??! But you're -
Gets cut off as the rest scream and then all quickly fall silent.

-in the Break room-
Paige: Well you know there was once a wife that didn’t know her husband was a bank robber until he was arrested.

Jacque: Yeah so? P.S.Herman is wrong! She wouldn’t be cheating on me!
Paige: I’m just saying. You say these earrings look alot like a pair you gave your girlfriend, but you haven’t brought her in the break room. So what are they doing here huh?

Jacque: I don’t know! But they can’t be hers! Someone else must have gotten the same pair of earrings!
Paige: *shrugs* Two people can know each other without really knowing each other.

Jacque: You’re wrong!
Paige:What about that article P.S.Herman released about you dating a woman named Lisa Jacobs, and how a pair of her engraved earrings with the initials L.J. were found outside another man’s house!

Jacque: Is that where P.S.Herman got her cheating info? What a joke, my girlfriends initials are B. -*stops and looks at her overly interested face.* -
Paige: Oh please, don’t stop now. Who is she?

Jacque: None of your business. But P.S.Herman’s information is wrong!
Diana: *dryly* P.S.Herman has never been wrong before.
Paige: *standoffish but intrigued* Hmph, well, why so secretive about the identity of your girlfriend?

Jacque: *ignores her*
Paige: *slightly annoyed* It won’t stay a secret forever. There’s no reason to hide who you love.

-Meanwhile in the dining hall-

Riley: I wonder if the creature is going to cause another black out here? Hmmm, I wonder how it manages to get inside and knock out the power without us seeing it.

Justin: Oh not this nonsense again Riley. It obviously wasn’t a creature that knocked out the power at the police station.

Riley: Do you think it simply swipes at it with its giant paw? Or does it carefully remove each of the fuses?

Lindsey: *rolls eyes* It would have to be a pretty smart creature to pull out the fuses.
Riley: So it clearly claws at it than! Maybe we should go back to the police station and look for evidence of claw marks there!

Justin: No Riley, you idiot. It’s clearly the work of a human killer. *rubs his eyes annoyed* How did I get roped into this stupid mess.

Lindsey: That’s easy Justin. You keep getting into trouble and your father made you, and of course you agreed to it so you don’t lose your fortune.

Justin: *annoyed* My father is not going to take my inheritance away from me. *Slyly* You know, I bet one of us is the killer. *Holds up the lock of blond hair they found on the table* I bet this is even a clue to who it is.*looks at Lindsey pointedly. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about what is going on would you?
Lindsey: *gasps indignantly* Of course I didn’t do anything! How dare you Justin!
Riley: The hair does feel really weird… *gasps* What if the creature is blond and this isn’t hair, its fur!
Justin: For the last time you idiot! It’s a human killer!

*Justin stomps out of the room and a moment later the power flickers out. There is a clattering of weights and Justin can be heard cursing loudly. *

-meanwhile in the locker room upstairs-
Artimis: *poking through the various lockers chuckling* Think these are like closets and people keep skeletons in them?

Beth: Oh god don’t say that! What if there actually are skeletons in there! All the fire peoples are still missing!
Johnny: *Pats Beth reassuringly on the shoulder* Calm down love, I’m sure they just keep their clothes in here when they’re all on duty. *wrinkles nose* Though they need to wash them more often and work a bit harder on keeping things neater.

Suddenly the power goes out and they hear a curse from down the steps. As they flip on their flashlights again and run to the stairs the light turns back on and they find Justin staring at the bodies of more of their fellow searchers who had been exploring the weight room. His mouth is hanging open in shock. Everyone runs into the room from around the building and disbelieving stares greet the scene before them.

Shadami: I believe you have some explaining to do Justin.
Justin: *surprised*What? No! I didn’t. They were like this when I came in here. Before the power went out! I swear!
Diana: Answer the Detective Justin. What were you doing in here? Why did you kill all these poor innocent people.

Justin: You guys have to believe me! I didn’t do this!
Artimis: I really would have preferred if I had stayed at home in bed. If you knew who the killer was all along Justin did you have to wake me up?

Justin:*Angrily* I don’t know who the killer was because it wasn’t me! I knocked over those stupid weights when I stormed into the room and the power went out!
Johnny: *faraway look on his face* I had been working on reorganizing my closet myself. It would have been nice to stay there, but Beth needed me out here to chase Riley’s monster.I do often organize my closet though. It’s a wonderful feeling to keep things so nice and tidy. Speaking of nice and tidy Jacque, you and your ‘mates’ really need to work on organizing your lockers better.

Riley: *excitedly pipes up! Yeah that’s right! It couldn’t have been Justin since it was the thirteen year monster rampage! And I had to get you all out here on the watch because I was following orders!

Justin: Wait, following orders? From who? I thought it was a routine keep the town safe on Halloween night, watch?

Riley: Oh, i got a call from Jeryck to gather the night watch crew together for the night, and to get as many of them as I could! The rampaging beast signs we found was perfect to get the rest of you lazy butts out of bed to answer Jeryck’s call!

Shadami: Aren’t we missing something rather important here everyone. If you’re all so sure that Justin isn’t the killer, than that means the killer is still here somewhere and we should probably be getting out of here.
Paige: The library is closest, let’s go there!

The group quickly runs to the library where everything seems normal. Shadami shoos everyone inside and stands out front to secure the location. However inside the group takes a collective sharp intake of breath as the tension that was starting to release charges right back in to take ahold of them again. Written on the wall behind the front desk is a message written in red… paint. It says. ”Your Little friend is inside! Come find her!”

Lindsey: That has to be about Cessy! We have to go in and find her!
Justin: Shouldn’t we wait for the Detective.
Diana: No time to waste Justin. We need to go in and find Cecilia.
Riley: Yeah what if the thirteen year beast is in there with her!
Justin: *growls in annoyance* A beast can’t write on walls Riley!

Before Justin can argue any more the group splits up and begins to search the library.

Day 4 ResultsX

Kid’s Room
Bright and cheerful with lots of rainbow colors and smiling suns everywhere as expected for a children’s section of a library, your decision to look for Cecilia here seems really smart. The only thing you find however is a stack of kites that seem to have been part of one last hurrah outdoors event before the snow started falling.
(Go fly a kite)

Newspaper Room
There are a bunch of magazines and newspapers that have articles from P.S.Herman in them all over the Newspaper Room. One article in particular stands out as your searching that indicates P.S.Herman had been doing some research into the thirteen year rampaging creature Riley was looking into. They believe that it may be the work of a superstitious person or persons that have been staging a rampage every thirteen years, and that no such creature exists. At the bottom of the article it says they have credible information about the creature and that it is far more interesting that a certain fireman is oblivious to the charms his girlfriend J.J is putting out for someone everyone thought was gay. He must be only bisexual if anything because he clearly has some affections for her in return.
(+1 Raffle Ticket)

Media Room
There are all kinds of things in the media room including CDs, DvDs, and these strange things called Cassette tapes. They really have everything in here. One case with a prism on it catches your eye and as you open it to put it in the player to listen to it out of curiosity some gold falls out. Looks like someone thought no one would open the case and discover their hiding place. Well Finders, keepers!
(+600 gold)

Archives
You don’t find Cecilia so you poke through the old newspaper articles that have been stored in this musty old back room. Shockingly you find an article from November 1st 2004, written a day shy of thirteen years ago. It seems that there was a killer twenty-six years ago, that just disappeared after killing a bunch of people in an old abandoned cabin and than thirteen years later, possibly the same killer, killing more people in the same cabin. This must be where that superstitious creature story came from that Riley is obsessed with.
(+1 Raffle Ticket)

Computer Room
The computer room is big and open and there is obviously no children lurking in the corners. But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t take advantage of the computers and free online access to check your forums while everyone else is searching. Awesome you got enough gold from those posts to get a new item!
(Desktop)

Research Room
You have joined the graveyard – See story
(+1 Raffle Ticket)

Fiction
This room is spotless! It’s super clean and feels well loved and cared for. Not to mention the shelves are piled with book after book. You wander the aisles spotting familiar names of books you’ve read and many new ones that you’ve never heard of. You don’t see any children let alone Cecilia, but you can’t help swiping a few books off the shelf and heading off to find the librarian so you can check them out. Where did Paige get to anyway?

Non Fiction
The books in here are dusty and hardly touched. It seems like the books with the fewest layers of dust are the books on photography and painting. I guess the people in this town are fans of the arts, and not the biographies. You find a little bit of gold sitting on the art books like someone was thanking the artists for reading and hoping to help them not being the infamous “starving artist.”
(+100 gold)

Where are you searching?X

-- Kid’s Room
Nephila
Musasgal
Roachi
Divacita
-- Newspaper Room
Monsahh’
-- Media Room
Miscreant74
xoxoangiexoxo
-- Archives
HIM_ROCK
Ghostpastry
Suona
Razor
Kiari
Sadrain
Xogizmoox
-- Computer Room
Professor Lily
Dystopia
Damia Flagg
Mimmu
Naisou
-- Research Room
Salvete
Velvet
Xo~GREMLIN~oX
-- Fiction
Kent
Star2000Shadow
Zigbigadorlube
Dragoness129
Kamikaze Kendra
Emma Corrin
Woodlandnymph
Superzombiepotatoe
Kay
Midian
-- Non Fiction
*hime*
Eastriel
Gummybearkisses
Vox

Last edited by Shadami; 10-31-2017 at 07:45 PM..