View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2014, 11:10 PM

Bell was to concerned with Red to pay much attention to Rose, at least, at first. Then that human woman was spouting nonsense. As if he had instigated anything. Red would be fine though, the wounds were closing, and quickly at that. "I didn't instigate a damn thing. She instigated it.." He pointed an accusing finger at the human. "..By walking in here with SILVER bullets. You're so lucky you missed his heart. Besides, if he hadn't thought you might harm me, he wouldn't have lunged for you, so shut the hell up." That hand dropped and he pinned an intense gaze onto Rose. "She came here looking for us. She's hunting us, and that crazy guy in the hallway needs to stop hanging around here, he makes me crazy!" Bell was definitely not in a good mood, and he stomped his foot, rather dramatically. All of his dramatic actions making rather crazy bell sounds in the air, which only irritated him further. Sometimes he really could not stand that sound at all.

His eyes were on Rose and he watched her as she went through with such human actions as making coffee. His nose wrinkled and a momentary look of disgust passed across his features, then he was looking at Red. His expression softened immediately. "Get up you silly dog. C'mon now, you're fine. Go finish your meal outside, you know Rose doesn't like it when you mess her floors up." There was a soft smile on his lips as he watched the vargulf, and offered him a hand. Those eyes turned cold again though as he looked at the human. "Tch. I am not and will never be friendly with humans. They're all scum." He was scowling.

Red blinked, looking up at the door way when Rose appeared there. He gave her a slight smile, she was a nice lady. When she asked him if he was alright, he nodded a bit. Otherwise he was still and silent, letting Bell angrily and dramatically explain things. The pain had eased by now, the wounds closing up rather quickly. Red was glad for that, then finally Bell was telling him to get up and go outside. He took the hand offered him and stood. He stood there for a moment, just clutching Bell's hand, and looking at the human. Clearly Red didn't want to leave his master, his alpha's side, while such a dangerous person was still so close.

The vargulf glanced at Rose, a thoughtful expression on his face, then with a resigned sigh he released Bell's hand. Surely Rose would help keep Bell safe. He trusted her, though saw her more like a den mother than anything else. She was the one that kept them all in line, though even den mother's could be brutal at defending her home. Deciding that Bell was in good hands, Red released the vampire's hand and moved away. He picked that deer carcass up easily and slung it over his shoulders like it was a sack of potatoes, and then out the back door he went.