View Single Post
Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 04-26-2013, 05:11 AM

"I see. Guards are really annoying. And honestly, they have less respect for people than most pirates... " Skye looked down, thinking. I suppose i should see how good she is at controlling her telekenisis... If she can't handle it, I suppose i could teach her. After all... He looked up at her. "I, too, am different, which is probably why I was able to sense that you were able to do something. It's mostly in the way you hold yourself. You see... in a way, I have a form of telekenisis as well. Only, it's with water only, and i can change the density, appearance, and temperature of water. I would like to find out how well you are able to control your ability. I have a feeling that you need lessons on it, which, if you earn it, depending on your need, i will be able to teach you. However, If I feel you desperately need it, I will teach you immediately, and in return, you will need to do some things for me." he glanced at Arashi, knowing the cat was thinking it was just another way to allow the captain to become even lazier. Arashi winked at Skye and skye hardened his gaze at the cat before softening it slightly and looking at Tasha. "I will be referred to as Sir or captain while on this ship, off the ship, if you stay with us long enough, I am to be called Skye. Understood?"

Arashi had started purring and weaved himself around and through Tanya's legs, making figure eights as he rubbed against her. Sky looked at him, the corner of his mouth twitching slightly, as though he was fighting back a smile. " seems like you have an admirer." He looked back up at Tanya. "My crew isn't going to be too happy that you're here. They're a very superstitious lot that thinks bringing a woman on a ship is bad luck. They thought that about Arashi as well until he rid their rooms of mice and started appealing to their soft sides. I mean, look at him. There's not many men that can deny his charm. Anyways, So the crew doesn't get too mad about me allowing a stowaway, If they ask, you had been hired while we were in the last town to do the cooking and sewing. Other jobs may be asked of you by the other men, but unless Arashi tells you that you really should do it, or i ask you to do something, you are not required to do anything. I will need to have you move to the galley undetected, though so the crew Doesn't throw a fit about you being here and randomly appearing from this room without them having any notice." He crossed to the door and pulled a bit of water up from the sea and under the door undetected by the crew. " I will have to blanket you in some water and bend the light inside of it to hide you and make you appear invisible. You will follow me to the galley and then you will be able to start your duties as the cook and start on a late dinner. There are some steaks in the fridge area there that are seasoned and ready to be cooked. Be sure that you serve some sort of citrus with the meal, as we don't want anyone getting Scurvy. I will be aware of where you are once the water touches you. And, because Arashi might hurt me in my sleep if i don't make the water comfortable on your skin, It will not feel cold after a moment of touching you. Are you ready to move? " He asked, the water floating between him and Tasha in a ball.