View Single Post
girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-02-2008, 09:50 AM

Hello evefarrel dear, my apologies once more. I will not give anymore excuses, and just get right to it. Now, your personality card is Justice, while your soul card is the High Priestess. A beautiful combination of cards. Let's begin with Justice.

The card of Justice is ruled by Libra the scales, for balance and harmony. You are a truth seeker, and don't like liars. You don't like it when people get taken advantage of, because it's not right nor fair. When presenting evidence in a case, you like to have all the facts. No wishy washy mumbo jumbo. There's a lot in making a decision. For you it's not just making a decision though; it can come off as a life or death situation. That's why there are times where you don't decide things as quickly as others want you to. You're so set on making the right decision that you worry of being rash, and choosing one at the spot.

The basis of this card is to maintain balance in every day life. You cannot let your sense of justice get in the way of the things that need to get done. You're allowed to stand up for what you truly believe in, but think things through. You must balance your passionate desire to help, with the clarity of the mind. Two very fickle things.

Be careful with what you say. In a fierce battle of wits things might be said, that shouldn't have been. Sometimes harsh criticism is delivered in order to make a point, but choose your words wisely. You wouldn't be any better than those you would persecute if that were the case.

Your soul card partners up with Justice quite well, for the High Priestess is one who relies on intuition. She is wise, and knows of many things. She is willing to share to those that are willing to listen. Many come to her for counsel, but unfortunately some are foolish and ignore her words. That's why she tends to keep many things bottled up. There's no point in sharing her wisdom, if no one is willing to listen.

Unfortunately she is a woman of many secrets as well. When the emotions begin to pile up, and there's no outlet, it could get messy.

The High Priestess is in charge of many cycles, she rarely feels bothered by said cycles of life. Although, sometimes when least expected she receives an occasional surprise. She's not sure if to accept it into her life or not. Something foreign to her.

Fear for betrayals, especially by a woman. The feelings bottled up must come forth, for if they continue to be trapped inside the result will be a rather disastrous one. If in doubt listen to intuition, for that is your best ally in the battle to come. Trust yourself, mind, body, and spirit.

I hope you enjoy your reading darling, once again forgive the tardiness.

@Ceridwen;Gosh you're too kind, seriously. <3 But seriously, same here. There's never an end to learning about divinations in general. :3 Thank you so much sweetie. I promise once I get the hangout set up, you'll be one of the first I'll be PMing, and bugging about it to! xD

@xsakurahanax; I love it! They're both gorgeous, but the oriental feel in the minetti one is so sdkjhfsdkdhasjdhsks. No words can describe it in my opinion! It was probably my favorite deck, until I got the Mystic Faerie tarot. *snort*

~~As for everyone. I have not slept a wink, and have been extremely busy, but I will continue to attempt to finish most readings by tonight. If not, tomorrow ( or later today in my case ) is a brand new day.
Thank you to all that have stopped by! <3

Last edited by girliekeyblade; 11-02-2008 at 09:55 AM..