View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-13-2014, 08:28 PM

Benny sighed in relief and took the offered glasses, sitting back on his legs and untucking his shirt from his pants to clean them. "Thanks... I'm completely blind without these things..." He slid them back on his face, pushing them up his nose and blinking to readjust his eyes. "I'd be bumping into walls all the time if these got broke." He grimaced at the thought, of seeing the world as if through a badly filtered camera, every turn of his head a different and ever-changing blurry photograph. The idea gave him a headache.

He slid onto his backside, placing his bag at his side and folding his legs underneath him. "I'm Benny... Or Ben, whatever you like. Um... I kind of... jump onto trains, make a habit of it, to get from place to place. It's not exactly legal, I know..." He smiled faintly and laughed nervously. Nic, as he called himself, was standing a bit above him, but aside from that had a rather commanding aura. Something Benny definitely didn't have. Not outwardly, at least. He turned his head to the little animal---it looked like a fox. Lira, its name. He would have to remember that. Lira. A nice name. Simple, like Nic's. "I guess you do it too, though..." He added thoughtfully, nervously smoothing his hair down. He'd never traveled with anyone else---what did people talk about when they did?