View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 08-23-2014, 02:05 AM

Numira continued to gaze over the false arm and hand calmly before she closed both her hands around the false one and lowered it between them with a smile to Kiernan again, her face was still slightly red, she was thinking of something, what to say about it, the tattoos. She'd left a question in his mind she was sure, but it was difficult to explain them, her hands released his false one,
"Most people are silly and they cannot see beyond their own two eyes. Most people are not me." She replied calmly at first but then she took his other hand, this time placing her thumbs in his palm, her fingers wrapping around the back and she lifted the hand up, pulling it up to her shoulder, letting it over near the tattoos, she shifted her grip on the hand so that she had two of his fingers wrapped together and pressed them down softly on the tattoo she could see on her shoulder.

The moment his skin made contact, the tattoo light up, the parts of it closest to his fingers turned red, glowing that one color gently, but the rest of the tattoo light up in a rainbow of soft colors that flowed and shifted outward and away from his touch, being replaced by new colors as they moved. Once she had demonstrated this to him she slowly released his hand and smiled at him again,
"Not tattoos. There is more about them than I can explain. Not magic, but close to.." She gave what detail she could, but she knew speaking of advanced technology was forbidden, so it was best not to say more than that. She looked up at Kiernan again, her face still red, perhaps a little more, given that she'd invited him to touch her. She wanted to say it was just a silly girl's crush on a cute guy, perhaps it was, but she didn't want to ay that out loud,
"Thank you, Kiernan.." She added, "You are the most kind person I have met for some time. I will like traveling with you."