View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-06-2012, 06:54 PM

To say Alexa was surprised, was an understatement. As the man walked up, she had adjusted her thin black framed glasses upon her face, and looked behind her, thinking the man might be approaching someone else's table, but he arrived at theirs. A slight blush graced her cheeks hearing his words and she looked over to the table with the 'owners family and friends' with a soft smile. "That is most wonderful surprise!" she said delighted and looked to Vincent. "We can't say no, this is the most gracious offer I have had in my life." she said lightly and looked up at the courteous male. "Thank you for coming to bring such news. I think we shall take the owner up upon this offer." she said and slowly rose from her seat. Glancing to the side, he saw the black haired woman leaning on her shoulder, dressed in the same dress, but her body filling it in a much more appealing way, because of her more graceous curves. That's right darling, you are a beautiful and elegant woman. And we will have more then you could ever have dreamed of if you let me play with you more often. the woman purred and flashed a confident and eye catching smile.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 05-06-2012 at 08:56 PM..